PATRONS OF OUR CHARITY
All our IT'S OK NOT TO BE OK ambassadors and patrons that support us are fully committed to the charity and to helping raise awareness of mental health issues.
IT'S OK NOT TO BE OK are honoured for the support of all our ambassadors and patrons that came forward to show their dedication to the world that IT'S OK NOT TO BE OK. They have been fully committed to the charity and have helped spread the awareness.
Biographies and show reel of our patrons
- Darren Day is an English actor, singer and television presenter, well known for his West End theatre starring roles.
- Tyson Fury is a British professional boxer. He is a two-time world heavyweight champion.
- Vinnie Jones is an English-Welsh actor, producer, singer, presenter, and former professional footballer.
- Tommy Jules is an English DJ, producer, singer, and a ex member of the UK British Drum and Bass band Rudimental.
- Philip Schofield is an English television presenter for many ITV shows.
- Richard Marx is an American contemporary and pop rock singer and songwriter.
- Tamzin Outhwaite is an English actress, presenter and narrator.
- Lea Mead is an English musical theatre and television actor.
- Shane Richie is a British actor, comedian, television presenter and singer.
- John Thomson is an English comedian, narrator and actor. Best known for his roles in The Fast Show, Men Behaving Badly and Cold Feet.
- Bradley Walsh is an English actor, comedian and singer.
- Brian Conley is an English actor, comedian, singer and television presenter.
- Billy Joe Saunders is a British professional boxer. He has held world championships in two weight classes.
- Éamonn Holmes OBE is an Irish broadcaster and former journalist from Northern Ireland.
- Linda Lusardi is an English actress, television presenter and former glamour model.
- Christopher Biggins is an English actor and television presenter.
- Daniel Radcliffe is an English actor, best known for playing Harry Potter in the Harry Potter film series.
- Jamie Lomas is an English actor, known for his soap opera roles as Warren Fox in Hollyoaks.
- Sir Cliff Richard OBE is an English singer, musician, actor, and philanthropist who holds both British and Barbadian citizenship. He has sold more than 250 million records worldwide.
- Basshunter Jonas Erik Altberg, better known by his stage name Basshunter, is a Swedish singer, record producer and DJ.
- Joe Pasquale is an English comedian, actor and television presenter.
- Trevor Sinclair Is a Former Premier league and England Footballer.
- Foy Vance is an Irish musician and singer-songwriter signed to Gingerbread Man Records.
- Isaac Lowe is a British professional boxer. He has held the WBC International featherweight title since 2018.
- Michael Watson MBE is a British former professional boxer who competed from 1984 to 1991. He held the Commonwealth middleweight title from 1989 to 1991.
- Vas Blackwood is a British actor best known for his roles in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and Lennox Gilbey aka the shadow in only fools and horses.
- Glenn McCrory is the former British, Commonwealth, and IBF Cruiserweight champion of the world.
A SPECIAL THANK YOU
I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank all our ambassadors, patrons, general public, personal friends and my family who have supported me and the charity and voiced to the world that IT'S OK NOT TO BE OK.
Please continue to be a LIGHT to people in the world , you have been blessed with special gifts and talents and people look up to you.
So SHINE BRIGHT my ambassadors and continue to support the charity by sharing the special words IT'S OK NOT TO BE OK.
A special thank you to my Brother Darren Day for being there at the very start and fighting with me everyday to get this global. Love you Brother ❤️🙏